Updated October 5th, 2018
This Policy also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update such information. For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that personally identifies you, including your contact information, IP address, and loan application information. A large portion of the Personal Information we collect, use, share, and store is sensitive in nature, including your social security number and financial account information (“Sensitive Personal Information”).
We may collect the following information from you:
· Contact information such as your name, business name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
· Financial information such as bank statements, credit card statements, your average bank balance, personal and business (if applicable) credit history, payment behavior, bank account information, and taxID number;
· Social security number;
· Unique identifiers such as user name and password, andIP address; and
· Business information including company size, and business type (if applicable).
In addition to collecting information via our Website, we may also conduct a site visit to collect information, and obtain information and external data used by lenders to process applications and complete and manage transactions, e.g., from credit reporting agencies and other vendors, as well as from social media. Once you are a Credit Key customer, we may reach out to you for, or otherwise obtain, information if you decide to renew your loan or as otherwise needed to provide the Service.
We may use the information we collect to:
· Compile, save, use and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated, non-personally identifiable form;
· Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business;
· Verify your identity and conduct appropriate diligence;
· Register you as a user and identify you when you sign in to your account;
· Process your application and determine whether or not your business qualifies for one of our loan products (if applicable);
· Process your business loan product account, including deducting automatic payments (if applicable);
· Communicate with you to send order confirmations, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications;
· Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers; and
· Produce data analytics and reports containing anonymized summaries of Personal Information and other information that is notPersonal Information (such information, “General Information”) that we share with business partners. General Information may include Personal Information that has been aggregated, anonymized and will not identify you.
We will provide your Personal Information to our trusted business partners, service providers and subsidiaries and affiliates to provide services to help us with our business activities, such as offering customer service, processing credit checks or secure data storage, facilitating payments, and other similar services. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these types of services to us or as described in their respective privacy policies. In addition, we may share your basic information (name, company name, phone number, email address and requested loan amount) with one of our business partners to market their services to you, provided, however, if you do not want us to share your Personal Information in these circumstances with these business partners, please contact us to opt out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the contact information listed below. In addition, we may also share General Information for the same reasons as we provide Personal Information and for business partners and others to conduct analyses and research and track marketing or other performance.
Some of our pages utilize framing or white-labeling techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Website. For example, our Careers page utilizes white-labeling techniques. Please be aware that in these instances you are providing your Personal Information to these third parties and not to Credit Key.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
· As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including in a bankruptcy proceeding;
· When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
· If Credit Key is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
· To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Credit Key and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from Credit Key and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or by contacting us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Website and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may contact us at email@example.com. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertisements. You may continue to receive generic advertisements.
Credit Key takes the security of your information very seriously. Your information is securely sent to Credit Key with encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers. Thus, when you enter Sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information.
If you allow Credit Key to see your banking information online rather than in paper form, it is on a read-only basis. We do not have access to change, edit, or modify bank account information in any way. CreditKey employees cannot view your banking username and passwords.
· Links to 3rd Party Sites
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
· Social Media Widgets
· Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or with a letter by postal mail to:
Snap Credit, Inc. d/b/a Credit Key
145 S Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Credit Key and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of these and other offers at any time. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from Credit Key and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at to:
Snap Credit, Inc. d/b/a Credit Key
145 S Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
If you are contacting us to opt-out of marketing communications, you must include your full name and email addresses and account number. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailing lists.