About Credit Key
At Credit Key we are building a world class B2B payments system with a small team of humble, collaborative and supportive developers. If working with great people that leave ego behind, support each other and build high quality products sounds like your thing, then this is the job for you.
Credit Key provides better B2B credit, in seconds, at e-commerce checkout—similar to Affirm and Klarna, but for business purchases. Founded by leaders in the e-commerce space, Credit Key is scaling quickly, helping B2B merchants move from inefficient back-office lending to real-time, in-cart decisioning and lending.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Collections to help develop and refine the strategy of our Collections line of business, as well as support key operational processes that are important to that business. Your responsibilities will be to build out and continuously improve the collections strategy, increasing effectiveness while balancing operational costs.
- Call/email customers who are behind on payments and help bring them up to date by creating realistic payment plans
- Manage overdue accounts in a customer-focused and compliant manner
- Keep up to date records of each customer contact and track the severity of the delinquency
- Identify and manage 3rd party collection agency relationship
- Handle the process for debt write-off each month with the Finance team
- Using data and analysis to identify opportunities to improve Collections effectiveness and efficiencies
- Developing tools/offers for Collections customers
- Develop a suite of monitoring and reporting dashboards that display business results
- Partner with product and tech to automate recurring processes
- Continuously identifying opportunities for improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of collections experience
- 5+ years of experience using data analytics to solve complex business problems
- Experience answering unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects and analytical tasks to conclusion
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with qualitative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Start-up experience in a fast-paced environment