About Credit Key
Credit Key provides better B2B credit, in seconds, at e-commerce checkout—similar to Affirm and Klarna, but for business purchases.
Founded by leaders in the e-commerce space, Credit Key is scaling quickly, helping B2B merchants move from inefficient back-office lending to real-time, in-cart decisioning and lending.
E-commerce integrations are at the core of Credit Key’s product offering. The ability to offer real time business credit at e-commerce checkout empowers companies to grow and realize their potential more quickly.
As the Integrations Manager, you will focus on maintaining, enhancing, and creating new integrations with support from external development agencies as well as our in-house software development team. You will also partner with our client success team to provide technical training and support to merchant partner integrations.
What you’ll do
- Create new SDKs with support from Credit Key’s in-house engineering team
- Collaborate with third party developers to build and maintain ecommerce integrations and documentation
- Engage with Credit Key’s client success team to provide documentation, training and support to merchant partners
- Listen to merchant partners to leverage Credit Key’s integration capabilities in new and powerful ways
What we’re looking for
- 4+ years of product management or technical project management experience driving a product from inception to market & support.
- 2+ years of experience working as a software, cloud infrastructure engineer or equivalent
- Experience in cross-functional projects and empowering marketing, sales, and partnerships teams to drive incredible business outcomes.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills and highly collaborative individual
Added bonus if you have
- Familiarity with one or more of the following e-commerce platforms: Magento, Shopify, Big Commerce, NetSuite, WooCommerce
- Experience with AWS, Linux operating systems and client/server tooling
- Experience working in the financial/payments industry