We’re currently looking for a Content Marketing Manager with strong B2B experience. This role will be the driving force behind Credit Key’s content strategy - focusing on organic website growth, lead generation, social media reach, and sales enablement.
As a content marketing manager you will work closely with customer success, sales, design, and managing a team external writing partners. In this role you are responsible for the strategy, planning, and timely completion of social media campaigns, marketing emails, case studies, sales documents, and blog creation,
An ideal candidate will have a creative mind with the ability to analyze, test, and adjust campaigns to maximize revenue creation. To excel in this role candidates will need to be extremely organized, enjoy managing multiple projects at once, and have a love for continual problem solving.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Director and performance will be measured on attribution toward revenue growth, whether new merchant or borrower acquisition or current client growth.
What you will do
- Research and implement content strategies to increase brand awareness and revenue creation with targeted accounts
- Grow current social media following and organic web traffic
- Actively create prospect resources for the entire sales funnel
- Organize current assets to be easily found by the end user (prospects, employees, customers)
- Engage current customers and promote them through case studies, testimonials, and third party reviews
- Maintain and expand our web presence (Blog, Landing pages, Website)
- Utilize marketing software to create unique SEO strategies and executions
- Using external parties to increase reach and brand awareness
Who you are
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams that may require coordination/collaboration with several departments.
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within the organization and across multiple departments.
- A trained eye in terms of leveraging opportunity and think outside the box in relation to B2B marketing.
- Able to learn quickly about a portfolio of payments products and how these products benefit merchants
- Possess exceptional written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-reliant, a great problem-solver, results-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to be a team player, flexible, collaborative, productive, and work well in a fast-paced environment under shifting deadlines.
- 3+ years in a B2B Content Marketing role
- Proficient with Hubspot (or other marketing automation platforms)
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Previous experience with Social Media Management
- Ability to manage websites and Content Management Systems