• Conduct and analyze monthly and quarterly compliance loan testing (BSA/AML, ECOA, Adverse Action, etc.), as well as monitoring and analyzing other compliance reports, logs, and transaction testing.
• Assist the Chief Compliance Officer with preparing and presenting BSA/AML and other company risk assessments to Credit Key’s Board of Directors and sponsor bank.
Develop, coordinate, and facilitate training programs, sessions, and seminars to educate company personnel about compliance-related requirements and procedures.
• Implement and enhance Credit Key procedures and monitoring processes for BSA/AML compliance and related regulations.
• Assist the Chief Compliance officer with monitoring and reporting on suspicious activity, fraud, and other alerts;
• Assist the Chief Compliance Officer with preparing and presenting compliance reports, updates, and training courses for the Board of Directors;
• Maintain current knowledge of the BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC regulations, as well as other applicable federal and state FinTech and banking regulations.
• Provide assistance to the Chief Compliance Officer and other Executives as needed, including assisting in special projects and tasks as directed.
• Assist in the development, revision and review of Credit Key policies, procedures, disclosures, notices, and forms.
• *BSA/ACAMS Certification a Plus