Credit Key is reinventing B2B financing, giving businesses the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Credit Key seeks to provide better financial products to help small and medium-sized businesses manage their cash flow.
As we continue to grow our team, we are looking for a Client Success Specialist who will join our team to humbly serve our customers. As part of our Client Success team, you will be trained as an expert in the Credit Key product and related functionality, using this expertise to assist customers in solving pre/post purchase related problems and other various requests.
This role provides excellent customer service and day-to-day support for all of Credit Key’s customers by answering their questions via email, live chat, and phone. You will also support the fraud prevention team to help mitigate risk and loss.
What you’ll do:
- Resolve escalated customer inquiries on a daily basis including but not limited to loan and payment related matters, technical issues, and other general questions via phone call, email, and chat
- Update customers’ account details including but not limited to phone numbers, emails, etc.
- Monitor and process compliance related escalations (KYC, collections, etc)
- Gather and evaluate evidence to resolve disputes by working with consumers and merchants
- Help identify trends and areas of improvement including agent coaching, quality monitoring and product features
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other Credit Key teams to analyze, assess and resolve complex customer issues
- Stay up to date on new product features and improvements
- Analyze and report product issues to our Engineering and Development teams
- Meet customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years customer support experience preferred
- Able to support business operating hours which may include working weekends and some holidays
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to follow through on dynamic tasks that involve different aspects of the business and contending priorities
- Experience in loan servicing and customer support a plus
- Live chat experience a plus
- Familiarity with Zendesk a plus
What We Offer:
- Collaborate with our teams in NY & LA
- Flexible “My Time” policy - We want you at your best!
- Opportunity to work from home
- Health benefits
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to each department of the business
The Credit Key Difference
Credit Key provides real-time lines of credit using a proprietary underwriting process and technology.
Our solution is a simple and transparent alternative to trade credit and credit cards allowing business customers to “buy now and pay over time”. Credit Key allows merchants to offer their customers a quick and transparent third-party financing option for online and phone orders.
Click below to send us an email of interest. Please include your resume, first and last name, phone number, and estimated start date.